Sunday, 2024-04-28, 12:34 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 7:41 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
At her eagerness, Kyashi couldn't help but put on a slight, toothy grin. The girl's eagerness had certainly showed support in her decision. "All right. I guess I can agree on that one...." She relented, shrugging lightly.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 7:43 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
Midoriko grinned and rushed outside Kyashi following her.

Ahatake started to walk outside and paused as his wife entered the room.

"Hey Princess."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 7:46 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
"Urusai." She muttered. "What was with the noises earlier? I was having a nice nap...."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 7:49 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
"Well let's recap kids!" Ahatake said to no one in particular. "For starters, Adela-chan paid a visit because she wanted to see Taiki and I forced him to get along with her. He's currently out with her now. And Kyashi came over at about the same time, and then as usual Midoriko's personalit changed and she asked for a sparring match. Then you came in and that brings us to now."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 7:52 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
"....have you been snorting sugar ?!" Was Tereya's dumbfounded response, as she cocked an eyebrow at Ahatake. "Who the hell are you talking to, callin' a kid?" She placed a hand on her hips, glaring suspiciously at her husband.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 7:53 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
Ahatake ignored this. "Hey Princess do you have any idea why Midoriko acts so different around Kyashi?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 7:56 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
"Should I?" Tereya cocked an eyebrow, folding her arms across her chest. "They're good friends. That can pretty much open a change in almost anyone. I wouldn't be too shocked about it."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 7:57 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
"If you say so. I think it's something more." He muttered

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:00 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
Tereya sighed in exasperation, raising one hand to scratch the back of her hand. "You men are always such perverted-thinking bastards...." She muttered, walking past him to the outside. "Always wanting to think of "something more", instead of being down to Earth..."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:02 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
"No...You could call me a realist." He replied as he followed his wife.

Kyashi and Midoriko were standing there.

"You two are finally out here." Midoriko muttered. "It's about time."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:05 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
"What the hell do you mean by 'realist'?" Tereya asked lowly and skeptically, turning her eye back to Ahatake. This caused Kyashi to look on in slight confusion, her attention away from Midoriko for the moment.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:07 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
"Just watch. It may not happen today but you'll see what I mean by something more." Ahatake replied. As if this wasn't creepy enough, Ahatake was sounding serious for the first time in his life.

"Onee-san! Can we start now?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:10 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
Both the blonde and the brown-haired woman gave a suspicious glare, but decided to say nothing more about it. Kyashi reached up and gripped the hilt of her sword, slowly unsheathing the blade. The friction between metal and scabbard caused a bit of friction and flared a small spark, foreshadowing the fight about to begin. "Come whenever you're ready." She said softly.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:12 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
"Alright, Onee-san!" Midoriko jumped up and swung her sword creating an invisible blast of reishi at her opponent. Well not completely invisble. There was a slight distortion in the light around it.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:17 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
"Reiatsu, hm?"

Kyashi's blade arose itself and swung, dispelling it as soon as it came within arms' reach. Her eyes fell onto her "student" with a serene look, her mouth giving off a neutral look. "Don't disappoint me, Mido." She said, balancing the blade on her shoulders.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz