Thursday, 2024-05-09, 9:48 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:17 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Slowly raising the blade to her side, the blonde started flicking her fingers to spin her sword around carelessly. As her back was turned, Midoriko could not see her expression. But from her body figure, it appeared as though her composure had not faded. For a moment, she continued to remain silent, taking a glance at the spinning blade. Then, without further hesitation, she spoke only one line:

"Fall upon my enemy and drown your teeth.... Kuroneko."

There was only one single pulse, before the entire blade shrank down to the size of what looked like a wakizashi. The frightening features of her sealed state were gone, replaced by a more plain appearance.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:23 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
"That's more like it Onee-san." Mido said, holding up her blade. "Burn...Hineko." She muttered her blade catching fire, and turning all black, becoming more of an American-like sword, and it's guard curved upward.

"Hmm.." Ahatake muttered. "A Cat fight."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:23 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:29 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"I was hoping not having to rely on my Zanpakuto's power in this, but it's apparent that you're stronger than I predicted...." Kyashi said in disappointment. She lowered the small knife-like blade to her side and tilted her head to the side. "Nonetheless, I hope you live long enough for me to get used to this kind of weapon..."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:30 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
"I will." She replied. "And of course I'm strong, I was trained by my Onee-san."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:35 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
Kyashi merely smiled in return. "If you say you're strong, then come prove it." She challenged. "Or...." She raised the knife again in a horizontal position. "Do you want me to show you the ability of my Zanpakuto?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:37 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"That's rather the point of releasing one, I thought."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:39 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
"Hm?" Kyashi raised one of her eyebrows. "Is that a yes, or a no?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:40 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"Yes, Onee-san."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:42 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
Immediately, Kyashi raised her right foot and skidded it behind her, her knees and one arm behind her in a running position. "Then, here I come!"

In the next instant, she had Flash Stepped in front of Midoriko, her wakizashi blade aiming to cut through her chest.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:43 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
Mido immediately jumped back, and shot a fireball at Kyashi.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:46 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
The blonde bounded over it with only the instinct of her reflexes. Once again, she attempted another swing to cut the blade into flesh.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:47 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
Midoriko ducked, but this time not without consequence, The blade grazed her shoulder, causing a small cut.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:51 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
Soon after, however, she felt four more sweep across her skin beside the original. Those three marks deepened slightly a split second afterwards, leaving a total of five slash wounds across her shoulder. With that, Kyashi jumped back in order to study her pupil's reaction.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:53 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
"Is you're Zanpakuto a simple melee type Onee-san?" Midoriko asked, clutching her shoulder.

"Kid, I doubt it." Ahatake butted in. "Her sister's Zanpakuto uses poison so it's safe to assume that's does as well? Am I right or wrong Kyashi?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 2:59 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
"Poison?" Kyashi snorted in reply, as if the very mention of the word had insulted her. "Who'd use some cowardly trick like that? My Zanpakuto focuses on the nature of its name: the cat. The blade resembles its claws and teeth, acting in damage as a lion or tiger would when it cuts into its prey. Even though those claws are small, they can deal a fatal blow to someone who is careless enough to stand in their way."

She raised the tip of the blade to point at Midoriko. "You're lucky you only got that slight cut on your shoulder before. If I had scored a considerable hit, your arm would've been chopped off."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz