Monday, 2024-04-29, 2:46 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:19 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Onee-san what I just did is called testing the waters." She muttered speeding up and charging it. SHe appeared at her "sister's" side and made a slash for her ribs.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:23 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
Kyashi's own blade swung down, forcing Midoriko's and hers to pierce the soft ground. She reached out with her free hand, open palmed and fingers clenched. Then, with a deliberately fast movement, she thrust it in an attempt to connect with the young girl's face.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:26 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
Midoriko blocked with her own hand and both combatants had no free hands left-one blocking one and the other's on their blades.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:29 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
Those same clenched fingers curled around Mido's hand, gripping tightly. With a forcefull yank, the blonde pulled Midoriko into a slow cartwheel in the air, her blade raised off of her opponent's, thrusting itself at the upper part of her nearest leg.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:33 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
In the spur of the moment, she lifted the leg that was being aimed at causing it to miss and she yanked her amr away jumping back.

"That was mean Onee-san."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:37 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
A sly smirk was Kyashi's response, as she balanced the blade on her shoulder once more. The wickedly sharp blade she carried didn't help a proper defense any, the jagged edges ready to tear into her opponent's flesh at any given time. "Sorry to hear that...." She said, placing one hand on her hip.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:38 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"Onee-san, will I be lucky enough to see your release today?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:42 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"Release?" Kyashi lowered her head, her eyes shadowed underneath her bangs. But her smile was still visible. "I don't think you're ready for that just yet..."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:43 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
Midoriko sighed, and her spiritual pressure started to rise. "That's disappointing Onee-san." She hissed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:46 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
Slowly, the same smile that she had given Akiko had arisen to the surface. Although only at a minimum now, it was apparent that she was enjoying the rise of the spiritual pressure. The feeling of the winds picking up on her skin, and her hair brustling slightly, was rushing through her veins. "Not too shabby...." She said softly, out of compliment.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:48 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"Thanks." She replied. "I'll make you show me you're release!"

Ahatake sighed. "Kid's don't try this at home."

Midoriko jumped up. "Hado 4, BYAKURAI!" She cried firing lightning.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:53 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
"Not with those attacks...."

All she had to do was raise her free hand up. The lightning bolt slammed straight into it, but did not burn through her skin. Instead, it acted as some sort of barrier, dispelling the bolt upon contact into the winds. "I told you, Mido...." She reminded, although the smile was still visible. "Don't disappoint me."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:54 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
"Who said I would?" She asked from behind her teacher. "Byakurai!" She pointed touched her masters shoulder expelling lightning.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:57 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
"....Fuck."

Kyashi only had her eyes wide open in shock as the powerful beam of lightning tore through her shoulder like a bullet. She cast them down upon the small hole that had been created, the drops of blood dripping from the inside. But she didn't turn around just yet.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 8:59 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"NOW release you're Zanpakuto Onee-san." Midoriko muttered, panting slightly.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz