Sunday, 2024-05-05, 0:21 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Page 7 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:00 AM | Message # 91
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Midoriko's eyes glew red. "Then I should get serious?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:03 AM | Message # 92
Daimyo
Kyashi managed a slight chuckle. "It'd be a change of pace...." She acknowledged, settling into her former defensive stance again.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:04 AM | Message # 93
Daimyo
Mido got into a stance and she held her blade up. She swung it down creating a wave of flame rushing towards Kyashi

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:11 AM | Message # 94
Daimyo
As soon as the flames came close, Kyashi jumped into the air in order to avoid them from burning her to a crisp.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:12 AM | Message # 95
Daimyo
"Nice form." Mido said from above, kicking her teacher down.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:17 AM | Message # 96
Daimyo
Maintaining her control in the air, she allowed herself to spin vertically, her head towards the ground, and her legs raised up. Both of them connected with a second-open Midoriko's neck with the force of a speeding boulder.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:19 AM | Message # 97
Daimyo
Midoriko went speeding down, coughing up blood. "What the hell? Why is there this much difference in our power?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:24 AM | Message # 98
Daimyo
With the final backflip, Kyashi attempted to land back on her feet.

However, although she managed to slow her landing, she ended up landing on her back, her head connecting harder than anything else. Sharply, she sat up, a comical waterfall of tears streaming down both eyes. "I-itaaaai....." She cursed. "That friggin' hurt....!"

Gently nursing the back of her head, she looked over towards the spot where Midoriko had landed, expression changing to one of curiosity.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:25 AM | Message # 99
Daimyo
Mido had raised her blade and was surrounded in a aura of fire, shaped like an angry cat.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:28 AM | Message # 100
Daimyo
"That's some pretty neat fireworks...." Kyashi commented, standing up slowly to look at the inflamed Mirodiko. Even from her distance, she could feel the warmth of the flames crawling across her skin. "At that level.... this kind of attack must mean you're wearing down. Either that.... or you're running out of options."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:30 AM | Message # 101
Daimyo
"No. I just want to end this before this winds up like my image training."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:35 AM | Message # 102
Daimyo
"Hm. Such a killjoy...." Kyashi sighed out of disappointment, but raised her blade up horizontally once more. "All right, then. I'm ready."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:40 AM | Message # 103
Daimyo
Midoriko leveled her blade the flaming cat surrounding her. Her eyes practically shined crimson. She charged in at surprising speed and slash at her teacher the cat riding the blade.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:45 AM | Message # 104
Daimyo
"Your speed's improved!"

Kyashi complimented, backing her body up in order to avoid nearly being cut open. But, the toungue of the flames, singed through her clothing. She felt her flesh sizzle, and the pain was like being branded with a cattle iron. But, her mind was far beyond that now, as she Flash Stepped a safe distance away.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:46 AM | Message # 105
Daimyo
Mido followed. "You won't get away!" She cried swinging her blade again and the cat followed it's path heading towards Kyashi.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz