Thursday, 2024-04-25, 12:57 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Page 9 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:47 AM | Message # 121
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Alright...I'll...hold you to that..." She muttered and then fainted.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:47 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:55 AM | Message # 122
Daimyo
All it took was a wave of her sword, and it reverted back to its regular state, the seal restored to disguise itself once more. She sheathed the sword on her back and moved back, in order to allow her remaining parent to come over. "I'd give her one of one of Red-and-Black's beans, but I don't think he left 'em at the house...." She muttered, picking up the girl bridal-style. "Besides, she could use a little natural rest, for once...."

Kyashi bowed respectfully. "Thank you for letting your daughter spar with me, Seishou-san."

A lazy wave was given in response, even as the brown-haired woman entered back through the house. "Don't worry about it. I'll make sure she gets your thanks, too." With that, she disappeared back inside, leaving Kyashi to sit down on the grass. Or more specifically, lay down in the grass carelessly to stare at the sky.

"Yep...." A small grin came to her face. "You're definitely one to kill, all right." She allowed herself to close her eyes and lose her mind in thought...

Message edited by Achrones - Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:02 AM

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:08 AM | Message # 123
Daimyo
Meanwhile Adela and Taiki were sitting at an outdoor dumpling's resturant, not knowing they were being watched by Ahatake from afar.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:11 AM | Message # 124
Daimyo
From the beginning of the "date", Taiki hadn't said much. Any sentence he knew he directed towards her would involve the word "puppet", and that was a big no-no. Neither could he snap at her, for he had to be nice guy. The option of killing her was gone, as well, so he was basically out of hands to play. For now, he would have to claim "Goldfish" and be the tolerant child that he was pretending to be.

For now, he wouldn't hate her.

For now, he would just shut up and eat his dango.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:13 AM | Message # 125
Daimyo
"Human food is surprisingly good." Adela said, eating what had to be her 20th stick of dango.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:16 AM | Message # 126
Daimyo
Taiki didn't answer, but ate another piece of the spherical food off of the toothpick stick he held between his fingers.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:17 AM | Message # 127
Daimyo
"You've been awfully quiet Taiki. Are you sick or something?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:19 AM | Message # 128
Daimyo
No response. Just the slow process of finishing the dango stick. So far, he was simply on his 5th one, having lost his appetite due to her presence.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:22 AM | Message # 129
Daimyo
Ahatake sent something that looked like a hell butterfly toward Taiki and instantly an image of his death flashed in his mind.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:24 AM | Message # 130
Daimyo
Taiki's dead-eye glare fell onto the spot where the butterfly had come from, as if sensing his father's presence. But, he turned his eyes onto Adela. "I thought I made it very clear what I thought about you. I shouldn't even be here." He replied dryly.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:25 AM | Message # 131
Daimyo
"Why do you hate me so much?" Adela asked, looking slightly hurt. Her face was as hard to read as ever so no one can be sure.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:26 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:28 AM | Message # 132
Daimyo
"I'm afraid I can't tell you. I'm being watched." Taiki said, closing his eyes in irritance. Oh, how he would enjoy finally leaving this place....

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:29 AM | Message # 133
Daimyo
"Go ahead. I'll have Ahatake-san excuse it this one time." She replied, eating another dango, stick 25.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:34 AM | Message # 134
Daimyo
With that, he flicked the stick away, sharply turning his head to stare intensely into the girl's eyes. "I tried to avoid that fight." He said coldly. "And you insisted on attacking me. I gave you a chance to live, and you threw it away. You raised a sword to me, even though all I wanted was to visit a landmark. I have individuality, and you insisted on throwing yours away. Give me one reason I shouldn't cut off your head right now."

He snorted. "And if you say it's because my Dad'll punish me, I'll just ignore you."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 5:37 AM | Message # 135
Daimyo
"Because I am a living creature. And I told you, I only fought you because I was ordered by my master. I have no negative feeling's towards you Taiki. Actually I-" She cut herself off in mid-sentence and resumed eating.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz