Saturday, 2024-04-27, 10:53 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Page 8 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:51 AM | Message # 106
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Kyashi raised the wakizashi up at the fire-bodied cat as it rushed at her, standing straight and true. In order to brace herself, her free hand was placed on her wrist to apply defensive pressure. She waited....

The firey cat collided with the blade full-force.S She felt the skin of her hands sting with the intense heat, but it only made her grip tighter. Soon, the tip had slashed straight through the flames, and a satisfied grin sweeped across the blonde's face at her work.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:54 AM | Message # 107
Daimyo
The flames that remained flew back to Mido and reformed into a cat. "Nice."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:58 AM | Message # 108
Daimyo
Kyashi's simple response was the raise of her hand, and the twirling of her blade around her finger. It made almost the shape of a miniature tornado as it did so, picking up a slight wind around her hand.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 3:59 AM | Message # 109
Daimyo
"Should we end this Onee-san?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:03 AM | Message # 110
Daimyo
"Once again, you wanna end this so early.... " Kyashi rolled her eyes. "I thought you would've had at least a bit more excitement in this...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:05 AM | Message # 111
Daimyo
"I'm just asking you." Mido replied sounding slightly irritated.. "If you say no we can keep going." She swing her blade again and the cat moved even faster than before.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:08 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:09 AM | Message # 112
Daimyo
"Oh, I could care either way." She replied, scratching at her ear with the pinky of her free hand. "But I'd prefer if we could keep fighting. It's quite entertaining."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:15 AM | Message # 113
Daimyo
Alright then." Mido sped up again her power and speed increasing.

Ahatake and Tereya kept watching. "Princess, when did she learn that?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:20 AM | Message # 114
Daimyo
After pausing a minute, Tereya nonchalantly shrugged as she watched the fight commense. "She must've been communicating with her inner spirit even moreso than we were paying attention to." She guessed.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:23 AM | Message # 115
Daimyo
"You're probably right." The Ahatake's eyes widened. "I just remembered! I've got to make sure Taiki is keeping true to his word!" And Ahatake vanished.

Midoriko meanwhile, seemed to be speeding up and getting stronger. She punched her teacher in the stomach and jumped back sending her flame cat at her.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:31 AM | Message # 116
Daimyo
The unusually powerful blow from the attack forced her teacher to cough up blood in shock and pain, and she staggered back, almost bending to one knee. "Guh....!"

But she saw the inevitable firecat once again rush towards her, and her eyes furrowed. With gritting teeth, she cupped her hands together. A sphere of pure black reiatsu formed in her palms. Without hesitation, she sucked in her air for one big inhalation, thrust her palms out, and released that energy upon both the cat and Midoriko.

The result was destructive.

The energy beam tore through the cat and changed even the sky to a blackened blood color. It was a frightening sign to see, with pure and massive reiatsu being unleashed in a single blast. The display was only temporary; it faded within a few seconds. But the destruction it had left was a deep ditch down into the ground.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:32 AM | Message # 117
Daimyo
Mido's flame aura had vanished and she was on one knee bruised, battered, and panting heavily.

"What..the hell..was that?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:38 AM | Message # 118
Daimyo
"An example of exceptional spiritual energy control...." Kyashi explained gruffly, huffing as she did so. "The closer their sword is to a katana, the better their energy control is. The fact that my released Zanpakuto is so small is due to the fact that I had a much easier time to seal it. Therefore, I have adept control and manipulation of my reiatsu."

She tilted her head to the side. "Though, I can only wish I could say the same about you. That fire you just displayed was indeed powerful, but it was too uncontrolled to make much of a difference. Nevertheless, I never expected myself to resort to using that attack. You have a hell of a lot of potential, I can say...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:41 AM | Message # 119
Daimyo
"Thanks...Onee-san. Say, can you teach me that move?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 4:46 AM | Message # 120
Daimyo
"Only when you get older...." Kyashi replied, closing her eyes to shrug. "By then, your reiatsu will be developed for it."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz