Monday, 2024-04-29, 5:19 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release
Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 6:47 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"I have no idea but let's follow." And they did

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 6:49 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
They soon found out, when a violent crash sounded within the kitchen, followed by Tereya's furious shout.

"YOU SON OF A MOTHERF***ING BASTARD!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!! I'VE BEEN WAITIN' FOR YOU TO AT LEAST CALL US TO SEE HOW WE'RE DOIN'!!! I BET YOU WERE SLEEPIN' THE WHOLE FUCKIN' TIME I LEFT, HUH?!"

She didn't sound very happy to see her brother.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 6:50 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
"Oh shit!" Ahatake muttered running now to see Smirnov on the floor his silver hair strewn over his face and Akiko trying to restrain her sister-in-law.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 6:54 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
"....So happy to see you too, sis...."

Smirnov simply got up, his glasses haven been knocked off violently from his face. He was so thankful that she didn't break 'em... otherwise, he'd be blind as a bat. He rubbed his neck and calmly rolled his head from side to side, staring non-chalantly at his furious sister even as the two children came into the room.

Truthfully, the fact that he was still standing calmly after recieving such a ferocious blow from his mother surprised Taiki. This must've been either one durable man, or he had taken this abuse quite a lot.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 6:57 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
"Onii-san get over here!" Akiko called up and in an instant Ahatake had vanished and reappeared.

"Princess can you kill him after dinner?" He asked.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 7:02 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
A growl came from Tereya's lips, as she jerked herself from Akiko's grip. "I'd give him a severe ass-kicking... but that's just about it." She muttered, folding her arms across his chest. "Seriously, how could you just forget about us like that, Smir--"

"I didn't." Smirnov shrugged, folding his arms across his own chest. "Too busy self-practicing my swordsmanship. After all, that loss I gained from the hands of Kurosaki have yet to be re-paid..."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 7:03 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
"And it never will." Ahatake replied. "You will never beat me so deal with it, Smirnov-san."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 7:06 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
A smile came across the man's face, undeterred by the harsh statement the Kurosaki had brought upon him. "I see that arrogant talk of yours hasn't changed. Next fight, I'm wiping that smug smile off of your face."

"....Whoooooo!"

The added noise was made, courtesy of Taiki himself.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 7:08 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
"Tai-chan." Akiko turned to look at her nephew. "I haven't seen you in so long. You stopped coming around for Echo's training. What happened?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 7:11 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
Taiki's grin turned toothy. "I wanted to stay here for a bit to show off what I learned from Echo. It's not much, but I think it's a good leap from where I was. After dinner, I can give ya a demonstration. How 'bout it?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 7:12 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
"Alright." Akiko replied. "Sounds fun."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 7:18 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
Calmly, Tereya nodded her head over towards the empty seats. "How 'bout we all shut up, sit down, and have a bite? I didn't set the table to let the food grow cold, you know..." She muttered.

Smirnov rolled his eyes and shook his head. "That's no way to treat a guest."

"Who said I wanted guests over?!"

"Well, the way you were bitchin' at me about how I wasn't visiting and all that, it seemed pretty obvious...."

That caused a small, but embarrassed blush to creep across her face. But, the bad word Smirnov had used had infuriated her once more, and she could only utter these words to the family around her.

"Someone hold me back...."

Then, she abruptly turned around, a twitching smile on her face, and a comical vein popping on her forehead as she walked furiously towards her brother, ready to beat the everloving crap out of him for his comment.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 7:20 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed and grabbed his wife. "Princess you can beat him up later."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 7:22 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
"Thank you."

With that, Tereya abruptly calmed down and turned back to the table. "Now then, are we gonna sit down and eat?" She asked again. "Or do I have to give all of this food to our dog?"

"But we don--" Taiki attempted to correct her, only to have a discreet elbow knocked roughly into his side - a signal for him to shut up.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 7:24 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
Ahatake laughed and they all sat down and began to eat.

"Smirnov-san what made you drop by anyway? Need some money?" Ahatake asked between mouthfuls of food.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz