Wednesday, 2024-05-15, 5:03 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release
Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 8:00 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Shut up. I don't need a Hollow to kill you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 8:04 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
With a satisfied grin, he reached and gripped his hilt with both hands. His own spiritual energy began to materialize itself. "Sharpen your teeth and taste the blood! The tunnels will be blocked, but the water will flood!"

That spiritual energy became even more visible, billowing up around his body in a powerful aura. All he needed was one more word to release its true power, and that was...

"...Zainin."

With that, the spiritual energy practically exploded, rising up in a blue pillar that enveloped him completely. The winds around the area began to pick up violently.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 8:05 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"Won't this be fun?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 8:09 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
Once the pillar dissipated and Taiki revealed himself once again, he was now holding two blades, each shaped like massive kunai knives. The bottom of the hilt had split into a shuriken-like appendage, and the hilt shrunk to a miniature size, almost non-existent compared to the size of the sword itself. The blades and shuriken gained a purplish color, while the hilt had a grey color with red spots. It was indeed a dramatic leap from the Shikai he had fought Adela with.

With his swords lowered to an X-shape, he looked so much like the former 13th Division captain; his white hair continued to billow in the wind, and he stood so calmly, it was almost ridiculous. "Shall we begin, auntie?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 8:12 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
She grinned. "Make him bleed....Hitokage!" Her Zanpakutō didn't change but her power shot up greatly. "Now I am ready sweetie. Come at me."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 10:38 PM | Message # 81
Daimyo
Taiki's heels pressed into the ground, before he charged at her. Both of the blades he wielded were twisted into a prepared attack path as he ran. It didn't take much time before he closed the distance between the two, swinging one blade downwards.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 10:57 PM | Message # 82
Daimyo
Akiko blocked accordingly and jumped up. "You are speedy, I'll give you that."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 10:59 PM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"Thanks."

Reflexes kicked in, and he followed her movements, jumping in the air to pursue her. His blade seemed to skid against the air as it went upwards, this time aimed towards her leg where the defense was the lowest.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 11:27 PM | Message # 84
Daimyo
She vanished with Shunpo appearing far to the right of him. "Care to share you Zanpakuto's Secrets with me?" She called out to him.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 11:29 PM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"That depends if you got an energy blast on you somewhere!" Taiki replied, turning his body in order to look over at her. "I'd be kind enough to show you a few, since you're family..."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 11:32 PM | Message # 86
Daimyo
Akiko sliced her right arm and the blade feasted on her blood. She swung her blade in a downward formation. "Aka Shouten!." She cried expelling a crimsion crescent from her blade's tip.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 11:35 PM | Message # 87
Daimyo
Immediately, Taiki brought both of his blades pointing forward, one positioned slightly behind the other, and waited. As soon as the crescent collided, a beam of his own with the same amount of power fired back out of the backed blade. Like a bullet, it shot straight towards Akiko.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 11:36 PM | Message # 88
Daimyo
"What the hell?" Akiko muttered quickly donning her mask and blocking the oncoming attack with her sword, slicing it in half. "What the hell was that?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 11:37 PM | Message # 89
Daimyo
Lowering his blades to a defensive stance, Taiki smiled at her again. "That was my own energy blast. I cut yours in half, and at the same time I fired my own. It's an example of Zainin's excellent control of spiritual energy."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 11:40 PM | Message # 90
Daimyo
She put a hand to her face and her mask faded. "That's a pretty nasty attack, Tai."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz