Friday, 2024-04-26, 8:53 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release - Page 9 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release
Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release
AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 0:55 AM | Message # 121
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Turning abruptly around to face the dragon, Taiki pointed both of his blades at the dragon just as it was about to collide with him. As a result, it "crumbled apart" under the sharpness of his blades. Much of the blood splattered onto him, covering him in the sticky red mess. Nevertheless, he grinned as he jumped forward, the path at least temporarily clear.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 0:58 AM | Message # 122
Daimyo
Akiko clapped. "Nice job. You're making this difficult."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 1:00 AM | Message # 123
Daimyo
The boy cocked an eyebrow. "And you're clapping? That would mean you'd be enjoying it...."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 1:02 AM | Message # 124
Daimyo
"I have Kurosaki blood. Of course I enjoy it." She charged at him and aimed a slash at his arm, her blade free of her blood this time.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 1:07 AM | Message # 125
Daimyo
Twisting the blade back, he was able to block with one of his swords, while the other one remained free. "That's good...." He said, his grin widening. "So do I." Twisting the other blade, he thrust the tip at the point where her neck and the top of her chestbone met - a vital point.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 1:08 AM | Message # 126
Daimyo
She insticntively moved back. "Are you trying to kill your aunt?" She asked in a mock hurt tone.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 1:10 AM | Message # 127
Daimyo
"With that cut to your neck, you continue to fight as if I hadn't done anything." Taiki countered. "If that couldn't cause you to react to the pain, then my lunge attack probably wouldn't have made a difference."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 1:11 AM | Message # 128
Daimyo
"You just missed my Jugular when you sliced my neck. That's the only reason I'm still standing."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 1:15 AM | Message # 129
Daimyo
"Heh...." Taiki settled into a sword stance, hands gripped more gently on the hilts of Zainin. "I guess I'm going a little bit too far. I'll settle for aiming for a non-lethal point, if that's fine with you."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 1:15 AM | Message # 130
Daimyo
"If you can hit me that is."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 1:18 AM | Message # 131
Daimyo
Without word, he took one blade and slid it into a sheath, leaving the other to be held in both hands. He took an offensive stance. "Here I come."

Then, he Flash Stepped in front of her, swinging his sword down at her shoulder. In case of a parry or block, he twisted his wrists in order to prepare a side-swing.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 1:21 AM | Message # 132
Daimyo
Which was rather effective. The blade cut into her sider like a Christmas ham.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 1:24 AM | Message # 133
Daimyo
With a retreat of his arm, he pulled the blade back, one of the hands grasping the side of the blade for a split second. Then, he unleashed another lunge attack, aimed for the mid-point of her right rib.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 1:25 AM | Message # 134
Daimyo
This one she avoided and came right back at him, aiming to slice into his left arm, her blood soaked on her blade.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-14, 1:31 AM | Message # 135
Daimyo
SWOOSH! He managed to avoid the strike himself. Then, taking his blade, he pointed it towards himself. In a shocking move, he thrust a quarter of it straight into the soft his own ribs. The sudden pain of being cut made him grit his teeth, but other than that, he showed no signs that he was affected.

Slowly, he pulled it out as to not deepen the wound suddenly, but it made the gash ache. He lowered his blade to his side, in order to observe Akiko's reaction.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz