Sunday, 2024-04-28, 2:23 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Face of Nihilism: Taiki Kurosaki vs Midoriko Kurosaki - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » The Face of Nihilism: Taiki Kurosaki vs Midoriko Kurosaki (Achrones150 - Ahatake RP.)
The Face of Nihilism: Taiki Kurosaki vs Midoriko Kurosaki
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 7:48 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Aw, shut the hell up!" Taiki growled, an eye twitching and his composure lost for a moment. "Least I don't have lustful desires for my onee-san!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 7:51 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
Midoriko sighed. "Unlike you, I don't let my emotions get the better of me, bed wetter Tai." She replied, cricking her neck.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 7:53 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
The boy sighed in exasperation. "You gonna come and attack me or not?" He countered. "Your talk is gettin' boring...or...."

A devilish smirk returned to his face. "You want me to attack."

WHOOSH!

He appeared right in front of her, sword poised in an aggressive lunge strike towards her chest.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 7:57 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
Midoriko blocked the strike and kicked her brother in the chin.

"Pity Uncle Echo won't be here to witness your defeat. With a face like his he could raise the dead and kill them all over again."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:00 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
The recoil made Taiki's chin tilt upward, and he spun around full-circle. But, relying on his feet, he twisted around in a pivolt and unleashed a two-handed kendo strike to the side of his sister's ribcage.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:05 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
She used Shunpo to dodge.

"You seem pre-occupied, Onii-sama. Without a clear mind, you cannot strike me."

She extended a hand. "An array of bees sting you with the force of many. Hado 13, KiRAHACHI!" She expelled many small yellow bullets from her skin.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:07 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"That was too slow."

Taiki's cool voice sounded from behind her, followed by the tip of a cold blade pressed against the nape of her neck. "Spending time chanting is just gonna make you look like a sitting duck." He lectured, taking the blade away and jumping back.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:15 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"Maybe." She replied, running towards him.

"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudō 61, Rikujōkōrō!" She slashed her finger and thin rods of light sped toward her brother, binding him.

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hadō 63, Raikōhō!" She fired a mass of yellow energy at her quarry.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:21 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
"Hmph!"

A simple fluctuation of his spiritual anergy, and the bonds that contained him was released. Then, he used Shunpo to move out of the way of the oncoming blast. But in the next frightening second, he re-appeared, blade pointed straight at her neck from behind.

"Nice try..." He commented. "But it's still too early for you to be usin' those kinds of spells."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:22 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
"I'm better at them than you are." She replied. "And you know it."

"She's right you know." Ahatake replied.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:25 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
WHAM!

What he got in return however was a punch in the head from his irritated wife. "Don't encourage her!" She scolded, folding her arms across her chest. "Don't want their egos goin' up to their head already!"

Taiki chuckled. "Can't deny that. At least you had the rods properly fixated, even if they were for a few seconds." He settled back into a defensive stance, after backing away from her. "Good work."

Message edited by Achrones - Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:25 AM

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:27 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
SLASH!

His comment only earned a whip to his face, cutting him and a piece of his hair.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:29 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
"Look's who tellin' the other..."

He swung his own sword to return the favor, slicing of threads of her own hair. "...to keep their emotions in check." He mocked, parrying her sword back and backflipping to a safer distance.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:31 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
She sighed and flitted towards her brother fading in and out of view.

"Go to hell Onii-san." She muttered ramming his hand into his stomach, barely missing his vitals

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:36 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"Fiesty, aren't we?"

Reaching with his free hand and stepping back a bit, he caught her wrist before her fingers could pierce his flesh, or knock the air out of him. Then, he pulled her in, turning his sword around. With the hilt now in front, he thrust forward, connecting with the girl's jaw and releasing shortly after.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » The Face of Nihilism: Taiki Kurosaki vs Midoriko Kurosaki (Achrones150 - Ahatake RP.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz