Sunday, 2024-04-28, 6:55 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | The Face of Nihilism: Taiki Kurosaki vs Midoriko Kurosaki - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » The Face of Nihilism: Taiki Kurosaki vs Midoriko Kurosaki (Achrones150 - Ahatake RP.)
The Face of Nihilism: Taiki Kurosaki vs Midoriko Kurosaki
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:38 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
She flew back a bit, clutching her jaw.

"This is troublesome." She muttered. She charged in using Shunpo as a booster, and her fist collided with his nose.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:41 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
Fortunately, his reflexes were quick.

Smiling, he bent his head back, feeling the knuckles brush roughly against the bridge of his nose. As his body twisted backwards in elegancy, he slapped the ground with his hand, performing a tornado-like flip away from her and to a safer distance away.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 8:55 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
But she was persistent.

"I won't let you escape." She hissed, charging in.

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Bakudō Number 4, Hōrin!" She cried flinging our her hand, and orange tendril emerging and wrapping around Taiki. "Hadō 31, Shakkahō!" She fired a massive blast of red fire at her brother resulting in a huge explosion.

"I hate using double incantations...." She thought. "They wear me out..."

Added (11.07.2009, 8:55 Am)
---------------------------------------------
"A double incantation. I never knew she could do that." Ahatake said, looking amazed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 11:53 PM | Message # 79
Daimyo
"Once again, Mido-chan..." Taiki's cool-headed voice sounded in her ears, tingling them with his breath. "Chantin' spells is just going to make you a sitting duck."

Sure enough, the boy stood side-to-side with her, looking over at her with a calm expression on his face, a wide, mocking smile on it. His blade was to his side, gripped in one hand as he studied his opponent. Their arms were practically inches away from each other, close to touching. He didn't make a move, but simply studied her carefully.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 11:56 PM | Message # 80
Daimyo
"You dodge to much." Midoriko replied, staring at that crater that would have been her brother. "I bet you'd be to scared to take a hit full on."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 11:59 PM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"If I did that...." Taiki stepped back a bit, turning his body to face his sister. "I would simply be doing what you wanted. Besides, this fight wouldn't be very entertaining if one of us just outright collapsed, would it? You should be thanking me for dragging this out for ya...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 0:01 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
Midoriko sighed. "You are so much like Father, sharing his twisted love of fighting."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 0:03 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"If I'm so much like Dad..." Taiki questioned, cocking an eyebrow. "How come he prefers you over me, hm? If anything, I think you're more similar to him than me."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 0:04 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
"No. Father prefer's me over you because I'm much more like Mother." She replied.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 0:06 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
A snort came from the older brother. "Mom doesn't happen to have perverted thoughts about other women like you do..." He retorted, flicking his fingers to twist his sword blade around for a moment.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 0:07 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
Midoriko sighed. "Are you gonna talk trash all day, or are we gonna continue."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 0:09 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
"Oi!" He stopped twirling the sword around, pointing the blade straight at Midoriko once more. "I've been ready to continue, Ms. I-Hate-Dodging."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 0:11 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
"Let's go at full power this round, I'm getting bored." Midoriko held her blade at her brother. "Burn, Hineko!" She hissed, her blade changing up and tuning black. She swung it once and it caught fire. "Ready?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 0:17 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
"If I must...."

He pointed his sword downwards, the blade tip pointing towards the ground. He gave it a glance for a moment in order to study it for a while.

"I didn't want to have to use this, but if you insist...."

With those last words, he immediately jerked his arm back, bending his knees roughly. His palm was outstretched towards his opponent, allowing his smile to shine full-circle. "Repulse and reject, Bakuryou!" His own spiritual pressure flared around his body, his weapon shifting to the same weapon that had nearly put Adelina out of her misery. His hair whipped around violently as it transformed, unleashing his spiritual pressure full-force.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 0:18 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
"It's about damn time."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » The Face of Nihilism: Taiki Kurosaki vs Midoriko Kurosaki (Achrones150 - Ahatake RP.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz