Saturday, 2024-05-18, 9:38 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki - Page 15 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki
Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki
AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 0:34 AM | Message # 211
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
The reishi cleared and what was standing there did not look like Ahatake. It was a Hollow. Tall, thin, Humanoid, and a mask with horns, Ahatake very much resembled a Vasto Lordes. Ahatake roared and his very Spiritual pressure shook the area. The sound of crunching bones was heard and Ahatake's arm was regenerating.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 0:38 AM | Message # 212
Daimyo
A small smile graced Jiriki's lips, and even in the face of death, all he could do was smile. As if looking towards his family, he raised his arms out and stepped back a bit, initially seeming to invite Ahatake for an embrace. However, in reality, he was simply challenging Ahatake's power even more, the horrifying transformation not phasing him at all.

He only told his opponent two words, which was in the form of a whisper.

"Kill me."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 0:41 AM | Message # 213
Daimyo
Ahatake hissed and he vanished for a split second and he reappeared behind Jiriki, having torn off one of his arms.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 0:43 AM | Message # 214
Daimyo
Immediately, Jiriki turned around, eyes narrowing in concentration. As quickly as the wound had appeared, the arm regenerated itself, from bone, to muscle, and finally the skin. His scythe swung at the transformed Ahatake's head in a 360-degree angle.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 0:45 AM | Message # 215
Daimyo
Ahatake batted the scythe away with his Bankai blade, and opened his mouth. A Cero began to form. Ahatake fired it and it spiraled towards Jiriki.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 0:46 AM | Message # 216
Daimyo
This time, Jiriki's Flash Step was just barely enough to get him out of the way, although resulting in him skidding on his feet to a far distance.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 0:48 AM | Message # 217
Daimyo
Ahatake followed him, using Sonido.

Aoi was watching the battle from inside the Kido cage.

"Do you think Grandpa's gone out of control?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 0:51 AM | Message # 218
Daimyo
Ever since the fight with Jiriki had progressed, the Kurosaki family had remained silent and intent on watching. However, Aoi's question immediately brought them out of their trance.

Kyuui couldn't even bring herself for words. Her head was down, and her expression was covered by her hair, but she was obviously intimidated by her grandfather's new form. She would agree with Aoi.

Tereya simply shook her head. "I've seen worse..." She admitted dryly.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 0:52 AM | Message # 219
Daimyo
Kaemon and Shunsui were still drinking, completely oblivious to what was going on.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 0:55 AM | Message # 220
Daimyo
It was then that Shunsui raised his head, blinking at the duel between Jiriki and Vastro Lorde. "Well... that's a real scary reiatsu comin' from your son...." He commented, looking over at Kaemon. "Jiriki's bein' pushed back..."

"W....what horrifying reiatsu...." Ukitake muttered, looking on with a mixture of shock and amazement.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 0:57 AM | Message # 221
Daimyo
"..That's what will happen when you become a Vizard.." Kaemon muttered. "Seems we're out of sake, Shunsui."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 0:58 AM | Message # 222
Daimyo
After catching the bottle, Shunsui tipped it over and blinked, then hung his head down out of disappointment. "Great..." He whined. "Why'd you have to go and drink it all?!"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 1:00 AM | Message # 223
Daimyo
"Like you're one to talk." Kaemon replied.

Meanwhile with the sibling's

Midoriko was frustrated that Taiki had still not released his Bankai.

"Do you take me as a joke??"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 1:03 AM | Message # 224
Daimyo
Currently, Taiki had his back pressed against the wall of the cave, smiling that casual smile of his. "I believe you to took me as nothing more of a joke." He retorted. "So, in this way, we're even."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-31, 1:05 AM | Message # 225
Daimyo
Midoriko was getting frustrated and what she didn't know was that was affecting her Bankai's perfromance.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz