Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 9:56 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:41 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"What the...?"

Kyashi frowned, the distinct sound of living bark falling against the ground coming closer and louder to her ears. Slowly, she turned herself towards it, her hand reaching up to grip the hilt of her greatsword. Her senses came alive, and her mind told her that the presence approaching wasn't friendly. And the spiritual pressure wasn't that of a Shinigami's...

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:45 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
Avidez almost sped right by here, and she skidded to a stop, nearly avoiding crashing into a redwood which surely would have knocked her out. She turned around. "Are you Kyashi Yamamura?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:50 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
"....Yes." The girl replied, cocking an eyebrow and frowning. Her hand relaxed from the grip of her Zanpakuto for a moment. "And you are?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:51 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
"Avidez." The Woman replied. "I'm here to crush you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:56 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
A small, amused smirk came across Kyashi's face at both Avidez's bluntness and directness. "Such threatening words coming from someone like you." She commented. "Sure you're not just getting a big head?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:57 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
"I'm just following orders." Avidez replied. "There are many different places I'd rather be right now, trust me."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:04 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
"Either way, you can't "crush" me. I'm not one so easily dominated by."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:05 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
"Oh really?" Avidez asked. "And what if I had information on your husband?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:10 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
That made her widen her eyes widen, and all the more suspicious of Avidez. Her frown deepened. "How do you know him?" She demanded, her hand tightening around her Zanpakuto again.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:13 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
"Let's just say we've met." She replied slyly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:19 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
"What if I want you to say more than that?"

Slowly, Kyashi's blade unsheathed itself, a glint of brewing annoyance coming into her eyes. "'Cause that sure as hell ain't enough information that I wanna hear." She said firmly, swinging it in front of herself. "You're gonna tell me everything you know!"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:20 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
"And If I refuse?" She asked, unsheathing her blade and settling into a comfortable stance.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:25 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
"The pain won't let you."

Kyashi acted without warning. She gripped the large blade in two hands, crouched her legs, and threw herself at Avidez with incredible speed. Her adrenaline kicked in, but she wasn't so happy to participate in combat this time. The clear scowl on her face proved that much.

She started off her attack with a strong overhead swing, then followed up with a rebound and arc-directioned side-swipe. She was careful to flick her wrists in order to coordinate the attacks better.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:31 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
Avidez's eyes widened at the girl's display of speed and power. She had reacted to Kyashi's attacks however blocking each and every single one but the pressure was on. The fight had barely started and her blade was cracked.

"Desperate to know?" She asked.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:37 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
"Damn right!" Kyashi snarled, her larger blade able to swat the smaller one back. She switched up the hands on her hilt, keeping her aggressive advantage while she still could. The tip of her Zanpakuto thrust itself forward, even the wind being parted in two by her strength. "And if you don't quit this stalling, you're going to be begging to let you tell me where he is!"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz