Friday, 2024-03-29, 4:47 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:24 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"You actually think that's a loophole kid?" Avidez asked. "You forget where we are." She raised her blade and particles of spiritual energy began flying to her blade. "We are in the Soul Society where the air is abundant with reishi."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:28 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
Abruptly, Kyashi appeared in front of her target, sword raised overhead. She looked a little irked about being mentally usurped, but only showed disdain on her face. She swung down once more, her canine teeth flashing dangerously.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:31 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
She blocked with her blade and forced Kyashi back. "You want to know about your precious Injiki so bad, your fighting an opponent you can't possibly beat, just for information."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:38 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"Just for that...!" Kyashi seethed, skidding back once more. "I'm going to beat you three times as hard, just for thinking over yourself!" Furiously, she threw herself at her enemy her sword raised in one hand and pressed her attack with furious strikes.

Though, she now had to admit... she was now at a disadvantage. She didn't know what the limit was to how long Avidez could keep absorbing reiatsu, but she had to assume it was going to be a while before she gave in. It wasn't good enough; if she kept rising, she would eventually overwhelm and finish her off.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:41 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
Avidez blocked most of Kyashi's blows though every know and then one would scratch her, and force her to bleed. She made a wide swing, batting away Kyashi;s blade and skidding back. Her blade glew pink as she swung it again, releasing a stronger blast of pink reishi.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:44 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
Quickly, Kyashi Flash Stepped to the side, landing on one knee and looking over her shoulder. It was almost as if she was kneeling, her eyes casting down onto the pink reishi that was destroying the area where she used to be. It was clear an augmentation of spiritual energy had been displayed... but she also knew she wasn't even close to her limit... she hoped she was wrong.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:46 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"Even if you manage to beat me," Avidez called out. "And do find Injiki, he will no longer be the one you know."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:50 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"What in the hell is that supposed to mean?!" Kyashi demanded rather than asked, rising to her feet and turning back around to face Avidez. Her eyes seemed to flash dangerously as she glared intensely, her feet walking her towards her opponent steadily.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:52 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
"You don't need to know just yet." She replied, a smile on her face. "But soon he may be an even worse fighting machine than you. If I am correct, maybe he won't even remember you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:57 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
That was the final straw.

Whatever walking Kyashi had did was now full-blown rushing once more, eyes hardening in overwhelming fury. Although her coming strike was strong, it was now aimed blindly, as if she could simply kill her enemy by swinging at her. There was no body part she wanted to target, she just wanted to hurt her. Yet, she knew that at this rate, she never would. That only frustrated her more.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:01 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
Avidez was dodging every single strike. Her provocation had worked. "What the hell are you aiming for?" She asked swinging her blade upward at Kyashi's shoulder.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:05 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
She couldn't dodge in time. The blade cut straight through her shoulder and spilled her blood onto the ground. Although it didn't bring her down, it did clumsy her attack even further and caused the blade to pierce straight through the ground.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:09 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
Avidez grabbed Kyashi by her neck and threw her into a tree. "What's wrong?" She asked. "You're slipping!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:13 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
Kyashi slammed right through the bark and slid on her bark, but forced herself back up on her knees and hands. "Shut up..." She hissed, trying to recover her vision again. "That's enough!!!"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:14 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"Injiki is in pain you know." Avidez taunted. "He could die at any moment and you can't help him."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz