Thursday, 2024-03-28, 6:24 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:18 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Shut the fuck up....!"

This time, Kyashi's voice became raspy, and she lowered her head back down, clutching it out of fury and with both hands, her resolve slowly breaking along with her confidence. "I don't want to hear anymore!!!"

But no matter how much she attempted to shut it out, she could not keep herself from hearing his screams of agony echoing throughout her ears. She shook her head, in a vain effort to try and put them all out of her head, but to no avail. She loved him too much.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:20 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
"We could kill him right now if we wanted." Avidez replied. "It's literally as simple as turning a key."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:23 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"I...I..."

She couldn't even bring herself to say the next retort, before tears came streaming down her eyes. Her expression was still lowered, for she could never allow her opponent to see her shed such tears. She didn't know where Ryuka was... but he knew somewhere in the world, his life was slipping away.

He was dying.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:24 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
"And even if he survives, there is little guarantee he will even recognize your face." Avidez kept on harshly. "He may kill you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:28 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
"S...stop..." Kyashi pleaded, burying her face in her hands and shaking her head. "No...please...Ryuka..." She could be heard openly sobbing, her resolve lost and her courage gone. "D...don't forget me...don't leave me..." She almost seemed to repeat herself, lost in her own world of regret. Her voice was replaced by a mere whisper, the grief had stricken her so hard.

"Don't leave me...."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:30 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"She's through." Avidez said, sealing her Zanpakuto. "Now to steal that chair." She kicked into a Sonido and went back the way she had come.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:32 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
"Finish her off."

Taiki's voice immediately sounded in her communications, low and stoic. "It's a change of orders... I don't want her to get back up again and recover from this to stop us again. Go back.. and kill her."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:33 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"I'm not in the mood." Avidez replied. "I'm tired and need my rest."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:39 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
Immediately, electricity pulsed through the Arrancar's head with a vicious intention. The pain surged through her body and attacked every nerve to make her fall to her knees. When it stopped, Taiki's voice sounded much more colder, threatening, and overall more frightening.

"Might I remind you who is the project, and who is its master? I gave you a direct order to execute your target, and I expect nothing less. If you don't come back with her blood spilled on your hands, not even the almighty God will be able to pull you out for what I have in store for you. Is. That. Understood?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:41 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"Fucking ass son of a bitch!." Avidez hissed. "Get the ..hell out..of my head!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:44 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
Another surge of electricity caused her to fall down to the ground, the volts visible from the outside. "Oh yes, my mother was indeed a bitch, but I don't complain. Now get up and finish your job, project Greed. Or would you prefer sharing the same fate as the Lieutenant, hm?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:47 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
The electricity proved too much however and Avidez fell unconscious hitting the ground with a thud.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:51 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
A chuckle rang throughout her communication system. "Oopsie-daisy... it seemed like I did too much. Oh, well. Tenbatsu, extract her from her current position and bring her back to base. I'm not a man that tolerates insubordination...."

"Yes, sir...."

The communication cut off, and her fate was now sealed.

The End

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz