Friday, 2024-04-19, 11:55 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:31 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
This caused Kyashi's eyes to widen. Immediately, she bent over to pick up her blade and readied herself as well. It didn't look like a Cero, or a Bala she was readying... and those were the only two offensive powers she could think of that Arrancars used. That could only mean one possible thing...

Avidez was releasing her Resurrecion.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:33 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
"Meld..." She cried. "Deseo!" A pillar of pink and white spiritual pressure erupted around her as she released her Zanpakuto. The general area seemed to be shaking, but this was a Vasto Lordes' Ressurecion.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:38 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
Once again, Kyashi scowled, and her eyes narrowed. It was now a decision to whether or not to release her Shikai. If she didn't, she could well be underestimating her opponent's strength, and thus would be easily overwhelmed...

Then again, she was one for looking for stronger opponents to beat, so what difference did it make? The thought almost made her smirk.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:40 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
When the pillar died down, Avidez was standing there in a checkered dress, with fur and a bow in her hair, which was now tied into twin tails. She looked very nonthreatining.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:42 AM

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:44 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
"....nice outfit." Kyashi spoke, one corner crawling on her mouth in a smirk. "Mind telling me where I can get one like it?" It was clear that she was simply mocking the woman, voice dripping with amusement.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:46 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
"Shut up." Avidez replied harshly, She knew it was sarcasm, considering the girl came from a family of nobility she probably had several outfits like it. She extened a hand and her Zanpakuto materialized. It looked like a fairly normal sword, but it was considerably long, like a daito and had a gauge on it as wel.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:51 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
She had to make sure her assumption was correct.

She readied herself, her sword blade positioned defensively apart and across from her chest. She slid one foot behind her, the scowl returning to her face once more. She stared into her opponent's eyes for any sign of hesitation or confidence. If it was hesitation, then she still could hold herself against it. If it was confidence, she would have to change tactics and release her Zanpakuto.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:53 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
It was confidence. Despite her rather embarrassing get-up, Avidez was sure she could complete her mission now. She gripped her daito. "Come." She said.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:57 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
The girl wasted no time in throwing herself at her opponent, sword blade raised once more. But this time, it was followed by her own two words, her sword shifting at their command. "Fight..."

Her sword pulsed once, before illuminating itself with a red glow. She could feel her canine teeth sharpen and grow, along with her nails. Primal instinct pushed into her very soul now, as Kyosuke's influence found a part into her very soul.

"...Kyosuke!"

Once the transformation was complete, she swung at Avidez with a heightened speed and strength she would be never capable of without her inner spirit.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 2:59 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
"I see we have a little demon." Avidez said, smiling slightly as she swung her blade to meet Kyashi's. The result was a clash of spiritual pressure and the gauge boosting on the blade.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:05 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
The blonde hadn't seemed to notice any of those facts, too concentrated on pushing against Avidez for dominance. However, even as she struggled, she did notice Avidez's spiritual energy slowly but clearly on the rise. She could tell something was wrong then, eyes widening once again...

In an instant, she had kicked herself into a Flash Step and away from Avidez, skidding back to a safer distance.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:07 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
Avidez followed like a hound dog after a rabbit, her sword glowing and she sent a beam of spiritual energy at her opponent, pink in colour, and the gauge dropped again.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:12 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
That's when Kyashi understood, eyes narrowing again as the blast came towards her. Now that her katana was less weighty, she could use it with one hand. She wasted no time in slicing the blast in half and forcefully dispelling it, although the force of her blade and the energy colliding resulted in a bit of wind being kicked up.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:15 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
"Still fiesty?" Avidez asked, laughing slightly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:21 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
"I wouldn't be laughing, bitch." Kyashi hissed, kicking herself into another Flash Step.

But this time, instead of simply disappearing and re-appearing, she was appearing twice...then four times...then eight.... pretty soon, dozens of after-images were moving at unimaginable speeds, all of them seeming like the real blonde.

"That Zanpakuto of yours absorbs spiritual energy, doesn't it? That's fine by me... because my Shikai focuses on enhancing my physical abilities. No outward exertion of spiritual energy needed." She jeered. "And I'm gonna use it all into pounding your sorry ass into the ground."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz