Thursday, 2024-03-28, 7:57 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 11:40 PM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Avidez was walking slowly towards the main room of the hideout. Taiki had called her down there. Apparently he had something for her to do. She, however, was not looking forward to it.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 11:41 PM

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 11:53 PM | Message # 2
Daimyo
She stepped into the main room, and heard Taiki's welcoming voice. "Good to see you've made it, Avidez."

As usual, he was sitting in one of what looked like a stone chair, eyeing the large monitor in front of him. It was constantly displaying random images, most of which were on the outskirts of the base. Obviously, it was continuous surveillance to make sure of any intruders. Even if there were any, he didn't look too wary about it, his legs crossed, his arms on the armrests, and the usual smile on his face.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 11:54 PM | Message # 3
Daimyo
"God complex?" She asked, noticing how the chair looked alot more like a throne.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 11:56 PM | Message # 4
Daimyo
"The architects didn't have much taste." He admitted, shrugging.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 11:57 PM | Message # 5
Daimyo
"I see." She replied, making a mental note to take the chair later. "So why did you call me down here?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:03 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"It's about our prisoner's beloved. Her name's Kyashi Yamamura, and I want you to intercept her. She, like Ryuka, was one of the original three projects of the Jinchuu, the other being my grandfather." Taiki explained, a recorded video of Kyashi's training progress against Arturo.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:04 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"I see." She replied, wondering if she should take the screen too. "And you want me to kill her?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:07 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
"No. I want you to crush her. Keep her alive... tell her about Ryuka's condition... I want you to hurt her, mentally, physically, in whatever way you can before you send her to oblivion. It's only right for such a killing machine."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:09 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
"I can live with that." Avidez replied. "Do I go now?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:09 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
"Yes."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:11 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
"Alright." She replied and burst into a Sonido, heading towards the hideouts exit.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:16 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
Once he was sure that he left, Taiki scoffed. "Jiriki should've really watched himself when he made these things... these complaints are murder...."

----

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:19 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
The moment she was out of the base she jumped into the air and kicked off, giving her the effect of flight.

"A Yamamura eh?" She muttered to herself. "The closest area is the forest. Let's check there first."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:31 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
Meanwhile, in a secluded area, that certain Yamamura was walking around, hand held to her mouth, and calling her husband's name. The wind slightly picked up around her, causing her long, blonde hair to blow steadily. "Ryuka!" It was a vain effort, as she had been searching for the fifth time, a while after his absence had appeared. "You here?"

Currently, she was near the area where his training regiment was. She had assumed it to be one of the places he commonly went to, and had hoped to find luck searching near. So far, it wasn't happening.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 0:34 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
Avidez was crashing through alot of the trees in her search. This would have caused a normal human to faint, but she kept moving.

"Where could she be?" She hissed.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Greed vs Ferocity! Break Kyashi Yamamura
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz