Thursday, 2024-03-28, 2:15 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight! - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:36 PM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"....I'm gonna go visit my good-for-nothin' brother."

Tereya's dry voice spoke out to her husband and... father-in-law?... as she walked away, with one hand on her hip, and the other in a lazy wave as she stepped from the area. "Whatever food you wanna eat is on you two."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:38 PM | Message # 17
Daimyo
"Alright thanks!" Ahatake called back. "Do me a favor and don't kill the guy."

Aoi heard what Tereya had told Ahatake and Kaemon. "Hey, Onee-chan! Why don't we go up to our room? I have something different in mind to eat."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:40 PM | Message # 18
Daimyo
Quizically, the ever-so-innocent Kyuui cocked an eyebrow at her sister. "Like....what?" She questioned, although she could probably guess the answer, as a faint tint of red spread across her cheeks.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:43 PM | Message # 19
Daimyo
"Come with me and you'll see." Aoi said and she opened a trapdoor in the roof Ahatake installed two years earlier due to lack of amusement. She jumped down.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:49 PM | Message # 20
Daimyo
Slowly getting up, Kyuui didn't waste any time in following her.

-----

It was a normal sight for anyone living near to see Tereya hopping from tree to tree, as she did so regularly. Even as the wind whipped against her face and hair as she Shunpoed through the forest, her expression was nothing less of neutral. She wasn't the least bit tired either, despite possibly exerting a good amount of physical strength. It was the nature of a Shinigami that allowed her to do so.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:53 PM | Message # 21
Daimyo
Meanwhile in the same general area, a young boy with pale skin and white hair was walking around, twirling his Naginata. Due to his appearance, unnatural silence, and the cold aura that flowed from him, a human with even the slightest ability to see him would have referred to him as a specter.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:56 PM

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:59 PM | Message # 22
Daimyo
It was then that Tereya's hovering figure appeared high above the figure's head, before continuing toward the destination of her brother. She hadn't seemed to notice him at all. But, as a proclaimed Captain-level Shinigami, it would've been impossible not to. Of course, it was the same woman who had a nihilistic view of life, so she was probably too uninterested to care for a glance in his direction.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-10, 0:01 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
However, the boy did notice her. Apparently, despite his anti-social tendencies, he did not like being ignored. He turned around, away from his original destination and began to follow the woman, hoisting his Naginata over his shoulder as he ran.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-10, 0:06 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
That was when his spiritual energy came to her senses. Slowly, her eyes shifted to look over her shoulder, and wasn't surprised to find the figure of a child with a blade slung over his shoulder in pursuit. Although his blade was unsheathed, she didn't bother to reach for hers.

The first thing that came to mind was: "Why the hell are you following me, kid?"

The second was why someone that looked so young was wielding a spear so carelessly and easily. The only common cases of that she had heard of was in the life of a Shinigami, where at least two children served in the Gotei 13. And his spiritual energy...

There was no doubt about it. He, too, was a rogue Shinigami.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-10, 0:10 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
The boy didn't speak a word, but he closed his eyes to get a good feel for her spiritual pressure. She was strong and he decided she'd be worth killing, just to stretch his muscles. He jumped up to her level, twirled his blade around, causing his hair to hip. With a smile on his face, and narrowing his eyes ever so slightly, he swung at her back.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-10, 0:14 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
The only thing her that saved her from being cut in two was reflex.

The first taste of the wind upon her skin brought the rest of her body to life. Her path disturbed, she purposefully bent forward, hearing the Shing of the blade as it cut the air behind her. She allowed herself to descend towards ground level in an acrobatic manner, her body flipping and somersaulting seemingly on its own. Then, she landed on her own two feet and turned her eyes towards her attacker.

"That's so unlike a six-year-old." She said dryly.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-10, 0:16 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
"I'm 50." The boy replied emotionlessly. "And I compliment you on dodging my attack. I must have let my spiritual pressure leak out."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-10, 0:20 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
"Yeah...." Tereya allowed a sly smile to cross her face as she gazed at the child with what looked like mild interest. "You're really bad when it comes to hiding your own reiatsu. Then again, I shouldn't have just dismissed you as a simple passerby."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-10, 0:22 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
The boy smiled. Or was it a smirk? He settled into s stance. "Either way, since you happen to be here, I will kill you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2010-01-10, 0:31 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
"Have you no respect for people older than you, kid?" Tereya mocked. Her left hand reached over to grip the hilt of the sheathed Nokogiri, ready to draw at any time. It was clear that she herself was looking forward to combat. "Then again, considering how you look, I couldn't be surprised you're a killer."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz