Friday, 2024-04-26, 8:32 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight! - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 5:23 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Who was that?" Isshou asked in a light voice.

"Someone I would have killed if you hadn't shown up at the wrong time." Awai replied, irritation in his voice. He snapped his finger's opening a Garganta. "Since you're here we can go meet our "clients"."

"Aww, I don't wanna go!" Isshou whined.

"We've already agreed." The white haired boy sighed. "Allying with the Jinchuu seems promising does it not?"

"Maybe to you." Isshou muttered as they entered the tunnel of reishi.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 5:27 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
-----

Eyes closed. Sitting in a metallic chair. White hair around his shoulders.

That was what Taiki looked like at the other end of the Garganta. His posture was rather relaxed, although neutrality was displayed by the straight shape of his mouth. Clearly, he was waiting on the two to show up... or rather, one of them.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 5:29 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
The Garganta opened and out stepped Awai with Isshou clinging to his shoulder's again.

Awai pried Isshou off yet again. Isshou walked up to Taiki and then back to Awai.

"You two look similar." Isshou's voice spoke up.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 5:31 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"I take it you're Awai, correct?"

Taiki's comment was directed towards the white-haired child, rather than the brown-haired one. By then, he had opened his eyes half-way to gaze at his said person.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 5:32 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
"Correct." Awai replied, showing irritation again as Isshou curiously looked around the area, "Ooohing and Aaaahing" at every little thing.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:13 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
Despite this, Taiki nodded in understanding. "All right. I called you here because I'm in lack of a needed job position. You see, what business calls for is for someone who is skilled at deception, able to fool and trick anyone to his utter whim. And due to your current status...well...there's no need for me to explain anymore, do I?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:15 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"I see." Awai replied and then turned to glance at his friend. "There is someone more skilled in deception than I." He motioned to Isshou who bounded over next to Awai. "This is my partner Isshou."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:17 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
Taiki seemed to grow amused at the gesture. "He seems quite deceiving to the eyes. How strong is he?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:18 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
"How'd you know I was a boy?" Isshou asked, looking slightly disappointed. "It's taken people days to figure it out before!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:20 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
"I have my ways. Plus, the sound of your voice gave it away." Taiki explained leisurely.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:22 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"Oh, I wasn't changing it." Isshou muttered. He sighed. "I'll have to remember that next time."

"Isshou," Awai interrupted the boy's thoughts. "Now is not the time for self-evaluation."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:22 AM

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:24 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
"If you'd like to bring your friend into this.... all the better!" Smiling, Taiki raised his hands up in an aura of resolve. "I'd like as much people as possible, if only a select few."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:25 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
"Alright then." Awai replied. "We need some entertainment anyway."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:27 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
"Good, then it's settled. You can head back now."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:29 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"By the way," Awai spoke to Taiki and there was both authority and coldness in his voice. "We take order's from no one. We are free to decline anything you say, any order you give us. If you say kill someone and we say no, that's the end of the discussion."

Isshou watched this and his face was slightly red. "Please excuse my friend," He told Taiki. "He was neglected by his parents."

Awai turned to Isshou. "Isshou be quiet."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz