Friday, 2024-04-26, 3:19 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight! - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:55 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"You've already gotten me to draw my sword and fight back. What more do you want?" Tereya questioned innocently, rising to her feet once more. Her blade, lowered to the ground, glistened in the sunlight. The small smile she was known for now etched its mark on her face.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:57 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
"Something like this." Awai said and white particles began to circle his face and a mask formed above his head. "I know you are capable of it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:59 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
"....very well."

Without further word, she raised her hand over her face and closed her eyes. The familiar particles of white and red began to form across her own face, and the wind seemed to blow slightly with the impending reiatsu. The air around her became colder, and darker...

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 4:01 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
Awai extended a hand and fired a snow white cero at Tereya, the force of the blasts recoil forcing him back.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:03 PM | Message # 50
Daimyo
"A white Cero? It matches you so well...." Tereya thought sardonically. With her free hand, she raised a finger to point at the incoming blast. The buildup of her own reishi was gathering quickly into her palm. When it was fully mature, she didn't waste any time in firing it at the other attack.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 4:24 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
The cero's clashed and the two began fighting each other for dominance. "I was right." He thought. "She does have power."

Somewhere in the area, a short brown haired child was running through the forest. "Awai where did you go?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 4:55 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
There was no grunting, yelling, or any other sound coming from Tereya's mouth. Her eyes narrowed in concentration, and her hand burned with her own power, but there was no sign to prove that she was struggling in order to maintain her ground. Beads of sweat dripped down her face as she pushed.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 4:57 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
Awai's face betrayed no emotion, so it looked as if using cero was effortless. But it was taking it's toll on him as well. He broke the connection and Tereya's cero sped at him. He twirled his Naginata around, and it caught the energy of the cero, deflecting it up.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 5:01 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
Lowering the offending hand, Tereya couldn't help but smirk in amusement. She turned towards Nokogiri again, although she was now wielding it in one hand. Although she was better with two, she preferred to use one at a time when she could relax. Out of the corner of her senses, she felt another presence close by the area, similar to his own signature. But, her focus on the boy was overshadowing it, and she quickly pushed it away.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 5:04 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
Awai vanished and appeared in front of her, his demonic mask would have scared anyone but her. He twisted his arm back and propelled it forward aiming at her mask.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 5:07 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
It was then that Tereya silently thanked herself for using one hand to wield her blade with.

With the hand that was left, she raised and caught the incoming fist of the boy, which was just inches away from the mask. Shifting forward, she shoved him back, then lowered and swung her killing blade in a diagonal uppercut.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 5:10 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
The barrier erupted, pushing Tereya's blade away. The barrier crumbled and just as Awai was about to make his next move a pair of arms wrapped around his neck and a cheery voice spoke up.

"I FINALLY found you!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 5:15 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
"....?"

Backing away slightly, Tereya cocked a slight eyebrow at the new voice that had arrived. She only saw the head which was laced and covered in light brown hair, along with river-green eyes. From the way the newcomer wrapped arms around Awai's shoulder, it was clear that she was slender and slim.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 5:18 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
Awai's mask broke and it revealed his emotionless face once more.

"Isshou," His voice spoke up. "I believe I told you not to do this." He pried Isshou's arms off of him.

"Which is exactly why I continue to do it." The child replied, smiling from ear to ear.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 5:21 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
Tereya's own mask dissipated and vanished into the air, her eyes restoring their natural color. Her expression was quite quizical, but she decided to say nothing. Promptly, she twisted her sword around before sheathing it with a hiss and snap.

Since the scuffle was over, she had no more reason to stay. Without hesitation, she Shunpoed off of the ground and into the treetops in order to take her leave.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz