Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 3:01 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight! - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 6:47 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
The sound of clashing blades was all that could be heard. Ahatake and Kaemon were at it again. Training like there was no tomorrow.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 6:54 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
A distance away in the breeze, a cross-legged Tereya was sitting on a branch connected to a nearby tree. Her long, black hair fluttered to the side, and she was eyeing the combatants with nothing short of bored interest. Then again, she rarely displayed any emotion other than pessimism, so it was quite a usual situation.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 6:56 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
Ahatake swung his blade at his father, but it was blocked almost effortlessly.

"I will say you're stronger than when you were as a kid, but you still can't beat me!" Kaemon grinned, and he threw Ahatake into a tree.

"Aw shit!" Ahatake growled and he blasted the tree away with a cero and rocketed back towards his father, firing a cero at him as well.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 7:01 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
Closing her eyes, Tereya reached behind her and pulled out a small silver lighter. A cigarette in the other hand, she stuck the butt in her mouth, raising the lighter up to the other end. At the same time that she lit the flame, the Ceros collided with each other, illuminating her body with the light. The wind rippled against her, but she was unmoving to it.

It would take more than a simple shockwave to take her off of her feet, after all.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 7:03 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
Ahatake and Kaemon moved at the same time and their fists collided with each other nearly breaking the bone. Ahatake aimed to kick his father, but he merely mimicked the motion and their knee's collided creating a giant cracking sound and a crater in the ground.

"Their going to wind up killing each other." Aoi, who was watching from the roof next to Kyuui, spoke up. She had a grin on her face. "But this is better than T.V.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 7:06 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
Kyuui was watching a bit tentatively. "I hope they'll be all right..." She muttered out of worry for both of them.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 7:07 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"You worry too much, Onee-chan!" Aoi said, putting a hand to her forehead. "You're a Kurosaki! You should be enjoying this!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 7:12 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
"Sorry, onee-san...."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 7:13 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
Aoi gave her sister a swift kiss. "It's O.K. You're just a black sheep. Like Dad."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:17 PM | Message # 10
Daimyo
A furtive, childish smile crossed Kyuui's lips. "Yeah.... I guess you're right." She admitted, looking at her sister for a moment more.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:21 PM | Message # 11
Daimyo
Ahatake aimed at punch at his father who blocked, and punched Ahatake's stomach and he coughed up blood.

"What do you say we stop here for today, kid?" Kaemon suggested. "Otherwise I will just put you in the hospital."

"Fine," Ahatake agreed. "I need to eat something anyway."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:25 PM | Message # 12
Daimyo
"Hey! They've stopped."

Kyuui unconsciously allowed herself to point out the two combatants who had ceased fire as of immediately. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Tereya get up and fold her arms across her chest. She didn't say much, though she did tilt the lit cigarette from corner to corner of her mouth out of what seemed like restlessness.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:28 PM | Message # 13
Daimyo
"That sucks." Aoi muttered. "It was just getting fun!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:32 PM | Message # 14
Daimyo
"It was only a spar...." Kyuui pointed out, though her eyes were focused rather on Ahatake and Kaemon rather than her sister. "No one would go all out in such a way...."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2010-01-09, 11:33 PM | Message # 15
Daimyo
"That sucks." Aoi muttered. Then she noticed Tereya starting to walk off. "Where could Grandma be going?"

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz