Saturday, 2024-04-20, 7:37 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight! - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:37 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"I'm sorry.... but declining isn't an option anymore." Taiki replied smoothly. "Once you step into my influence, there's nothing you can do about it. If I say something... that's the way how it goes. No questions asked. Otherwise..." he trailed off, shrugging.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:39 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
"We'll see about that, Taiki Kurosaki." Awai smirked and he snapped his finger's, a loud echoing sound, and the Garganta opened with a sound of tearing rubber.

Isshou cleared his throat and spoke again, this time his voice was different and a higher pitch. "Be seeing you." He walked into the Garganta after Awai and it closed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:43 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"How annoying..."

Sighing, Taiki put his fingers to his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. For someone who was supposedly performing a good effort, Jiriki had certainly left behind a lot of insubordination. Maybe that's why he was so harsh on his subordinates when the time was nigh.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 3:47 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
Awai and Isshou were rushing through the Garganta.

"Awai," Isshou spoke up in the same high voice. "That Taiki seems like he won't be very easy to manipulate. What do we do now?"

Awai looked up, his face showing no emotion. "Simple. We try anyway. He may be hard willed, but he's still one person. We can still use him."

"Ah! That's why you're in charge!"

"I guess." Awai replied. "Now we move on to find our next target. Let's go."

"Right!" Isshou grinned.

THE END

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz