Friday, 2024-04-19, 2:16 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight! - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2010-01-10, 0:32 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
The boy said nothing, and he he vanished reappearing above the woman and he swung the Naginata down. Even if she blocked it, she'd still be thrown off by the weapons weight.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:08 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
This time, Tereya unsheathed her own blade and swung it off to the side, connecting with the staff part of the Naginata with her own force.

Now, Tereya wasn't much of a strategic fighter. But she was pretty intelligent, having been taught by her brother Smirnov. Her attack was made so that due to the weight of the weapon, ger attacker would stumble off-balance and give her the opening for a second strike.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:11 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
This threw Awai off indeed, and he almost dropped his weapon. He had to grab it and regain his balance.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:16 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
Her fingers gripped even tighter on her own hilt, as if she was holding her very lifeline in her hands. Taking her sword into her two palms, she pointed it up towards the canyons of heaven before swinging down, bringing her fury and bloodlust into that very swing. The blade seemed to trail in the air as it descended, planning to cut the life before her to termination.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:18 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
Awai vanished with a swooshing sound reappearing above Tereya,. He extended a hand and wordlessly fired a Sokatsui spell.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:23 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
Tereya's eyes widened considerably as she felt the prescence behind her. The crackling of electricity in his fingertips, the buildup of reishi... she could sense it all. A chill ran down her spine, as she realized how much her own excitement was affecting her.

Or... was it simply the effect of adrenaline?

Either way, she didn't have much time to think about it.

With another Flash Step, she re-appeared above the boy, sword once again poised and swung down with the deliberate movements of an executioner.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:24 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
The blade collided with a mass of purple light. Awai was surrounded in a Kido barrier. He smirked as the barrier crumbled and he kicked Tereya in the face, and the sound of cracking teeth could be heard.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:29 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
A sudden wave of pain shot through her jaw, and she was sent skidding back into the air. Her body quickly adjusted, and she was able to flip onto the ground and away from the danger of losing balance. She stood back up, mouth hanging open slightly. She could feel the metallic, sticky, and warm fluid build up in her mouth and knew that she had been damaged. Stepping forward and tilting her head to the side, she spit out a few of her own teeth, now a grimy red on the ground.

"That didn't go well...." If she had spoken her thoughts out loud, it would've been in a dry and monotone voice. After wiping off the crimson from her mouth and chin, she poised her sword and lunged again.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:31 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
Awai moved to the left, but a wet sound was heard as the blade cut into his shoulder. He looked at her. "It seems you got me." He murmured twitching the injured limb.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:34 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
That brought a smirk to the female's lips. Promptly, she twisted her direction to meet him, never losing a second of timing. Her hair flew as she abruptly jerked her head, giving the illusion of her being hit by the wind itself. Her blade followed in her change of positions, and flew like a bullet for his skull.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:38 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
The purple barrier erupted yet again. The boy smirked, and as the barrier crumbled he grabbed her blade and not even wincing as it sliced into his skin, jerked the blade and the woman toward him and he threw his Naginata up into the air. He swung his fist back as the woman came towards him, and he thrust his arm forward aiming not for her face, bit her abdomen. The blade had fallen landing on the ground and creating a huge crater.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:41 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
Nonetheless, Tereya was stunned by the sudden movement of him. Whatever thoughts she had gained, however, was abruptly turned back into her subconscious as she was dragged towards him. Gritting her teeth and sucking in a deep breath, she forced her upper body back and her lower body forward, her leg coming upwards in an uppercut kick.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:45 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
The foot connected with the boy's chin, causing him to lose him grip on the woman's blade and stumble back. His face had no emotion on it, but a normal person would be seething in pain. He motioned towards the Naginata and it came to him. He looked at Tereya through cold eyes.

"She is rather strong. Was it a mistake to challenge her?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:48 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
"What's wrong?"

Tereya's taunting voice came to his ears, the woman herself having landed in a crouched position. Her head was lowered, so her expression was hidden. But from the sound of her voice, it was clear she was feeling confident. "You've stopped, when you said before you were going to kill me. Starting to regret those words?"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 3:50 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
"I'm not sure." Awai replied, his voice giving no clue to his emotions. "You are indeed strong, but I don't think you're nothing I can't handle." His wounded arm twitched. "But I can tell you are holding something back, besides your Zanpakuto's release."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Encountering the Snow White Child! Fight!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz